Monday, December 23, 2019

Merry Christmas

Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,
Nativity scene, Christmas Village and Christmas tree we keep in our house


Fruit Cakes I bake for Christmas 

May Santa bring us all the gifts we wish for and fill us all with peace and happiness !
Cake for hubby's friends

In my kitchen :)

Fruit cake I made

My handmade wreath for Christmas 2019

Cake cutting for Baby Jesus


Greetings from our nephew and niece 

Birthday celebrations by my sister in law Gowri for my thambi Venkatesh !

Christmas gifts :)

Treats for Santa and reindeers ,  Christmas eve 

Gifts from Shakthi ....Love these watches 


Kesari for Christmas morning !
Christmas party I prepared for my neighborhood friends

Chicken dum briyani




Chicken dum biriyani

Christmas Party !

No comments:

Creamy Rich Paneer Mattar Masala

Paneer -   Paneer or  panir, is a non melting , non aged Indian cheese made from full fat cow's milk, by curdling it with lemon juice or...