Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Avocado Toast

 Basic Avocado toast has only 3 ingredients. Few slices of bread , Pink salt (any salt) and an avocado.

Avocado is one of the healthiest fruits in the world. In my experience, this miraculous fruit helps in improving vision, this fruit when eaten regularly for 3 months (half fruit , 3-4 days per week), will give us a beautiful radiant skin, reduces tanning (black spot on skin will disappear), gives us more strength after workout, reduces interest in snacking, and hence helps in low calorie diet.

If mixed with 3-4 days / week of 30 mins or more walking (aerobics) , this fruit reduces bad cholesterol and has helped me to reduce weight and get in shape.
This fruit elevates our happy hormones. Make us feel happy. 

This is a wonderful fruit and I am glad that I started including this in my diet. 
If you are reading this, kindly spend money on this fruit and this is truly a healthy food.

Also I am more interested in finding and journaling healthy foods in my youtube channel. If you find my videos helpful, kindly give it a 'Like' and 'Subscribe' to my channel. This will encourage me to work more on this topic. Thanks !
 Here is my video on how to make avocado toast and how to serve it as a platter for lunch or breakfast.

No comments:

Potato fry (Urulaikilangu varuval)

Potato fry (urulaikilangu varuval) is a famous but simple side dish in Indian cuisine. This can be prepared in a jiffy and a staple in many ...