Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's day,

Happy St.Valentine's day !

Happy St.Valentine's day! May Peace and Love be showered by God on all !

Strawberries and red roses from hubby for Valentine's day

I made this greetings for my hubby dear.
Hi friends,
Here are some quotes I like very much. Sharing them with you all on this Valentine's day.

* John 13:34-35 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

* John 3:16  “For God so loved the world,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

 * Do for other people everything you want them to do for you.

* John 15:9-17 As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love.  If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his love.
Flowers, corelle dinnerware, ice cream scoop and carrot shredder...appreciating my Xav's thoughtful gifts:)


Gifts from my Xav:)

Ladoo..my homemade gift for hubby.
May everyday be Valentine's day in our life,
Happy St.Valentine's day !
Love,
Viki

7 comments:

Unknown said...

happy valentine's day to u too...
"Healthy Recipe Substitution" - HRS Event and SURPRISE Giveaway - Dec 20th to Mar 20th

My World My Home said...

Happy Valentine's day to u....thts a romantic card...whts the response???

Priya Suresh said...

Happy valentine's day Viki,beautiful cards dear,you have done a tremendous job.

Subhie Arun said...

hapi valentine to u..dear

Vikis Kitchen said...

Thank you friends. Hope you all enjoyed the day with ur family.
Helen: Thanks da. Hubby presented me some kitchen gadgets like carrot shredder, ice cream scooper, (as mine got blunt) and a beautiful saree:) Nice right:) wanna post pictures now:)

divya said...

Happy Valentine's Day to u too..

Unknown said...

Wow so beautiful cards. Hope you had a wonderful day!!

Ulunthu kazhi

Ulunthu Kali is a highly energetic food, rich in protein and vitamins. This kaLi is given to girls who have reached puberty for nearly 16 da...