Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wedding anniversary cake for my friend

Recently I prepared this wedding anniversary cake for my friend Paaru. I really appreciate her effort, love and dedication for her husband, to make this occasion a very sweet one.
We both enjoyed this whole baking and icing process like a girl's party and had so much fun. Thanks for this beautiful opportunity Paaru,
Please click the below links to see the recipes.
1. Plain vanilla cake.
2. Butter cream icing.
3. Rose icing video.
Many more happy returns of the day Paaru. May God bless you both always and may all your wishes come true. Live in love and prosper dear.

My handwritten notes for baking the cake.




Paaru did this cup cake icing for me as a sweet way to say thanks, while I was clicking the cake photos. Thanks Paaru, its the sweetest !

Happy Anniversary,
Best wishes and congrats both of you !
Cheers,
Viki and Xavier

1 comment:

Suja Manoj said...

Wow looks beautiful, gorgeous cake

Ulunthu kazhi

Ulunthu Kali is a highly energetic food, rich in protein and vitamins. This kaLi is given to girls who have reached puberty for nearly 16 da...