Thursday, December 27, 2018

Merry Christmas

Wishing all a Merry Christmas !





Click to view my Christmas video

Christmas tree and Christmas village with Nativity scene in our house

Chicken briyani with fish fry for Christmas lunch

click to see my Fruit cake  recipe.

After baking first cake for this year Christmas 

Cake offering to Holy Family !

Santa 's visit 

Nativity scene I put together

Cake for Santa , fruits and veggies for Reindeers. ...on the Christmas eve.

Setting up Baby Jesus inside Nativity scene before going to Christmas mass.

My hubby's gifts to me : Corelle 6oz dessert bowl set and Pioneer Woman electric kettle ....wow , my favorites ! Love !


No comments:

Chow chow Paruppu koottu and peel thogayal

Chow chow / Bangalore Kathirikai / Chayote  A dal curry paruppu koottu with chow chow and a spicy chutney using it's peel (chow chow tho...