Thursday, September 17, 2009

Side dish for chapthi (Non veg) Round up !

Hello friends!
I am glad to release the round up for the event 'Side dish for chapathi' conducted by me.
The result is as follows:
Total entries are 384.
(Vegetarian entries = 332 and Non vegetarian entries = 52)

My sincere thanks to all those participants who have sent their kitchen treasures to the event. Also I thank those visitors who make the event more enjoyable by their sweet comments.

I have clubbed the entries in a possible alphabetic manner and releasing the round up in 6 episodes . Out of which, one episode is purely dedicated to non-vegetarian items for your convenience.

My apologies for my delayed acknowledgments and replies due to some personal reason. Please excuse and point me out if I can do anything better.
I have tried my best to check and publish all the entries. But my apologies if something got missed. Do drop a comment and I will do the needful.
(event mail id: vikiskitchen@gmail.com)

I am dedicating this event to all the foodies out there.

Here comes the round up with all those adorable pictures and recipes.

First I am releasing the 'Side dish for chapathi (Non veg)' roundup.
I assure you that we will be getting the complete round up within this week.

Here comes the non veg entries for the side dish for chapathi event.

Enjoy the round up and Happy cooking !




Mullan Vattichathu from Ann of A Delighted foodie.

Thanks Ann.

Chicken salna from Divya Vikram of Dilse.

Thanks Divya.

karahi chicken from Faiza Ali's kitchen.
Phaal from Faiza Ali's kitchen.

Thanks Faiza.

Egg cube curry from Renuga And Gayathri of Ideas for a wonderful homemaker.

Thanks Renuga.

Easy chicken kozumbu (a chicken gravy) from Gita of Gita's kitchen.

Thanks Gita.

Marinated Mutton curry from Kavitha of Kavithavin kaimanam.
Kung Pao Chicken from Kavitha of Kavithavin kaimanam.

Thanks Kavitha.

Hyderabadi Chicken Curry from Mythreyi Dilip of Recipes from my kitchen.
Chicken Tikka from Mythreyi Dilip of Recipes from my kitchen.

Thanks Mythreyi.

Pappu's Chinese Chicken from Pappu of Cooking with Swarna.

Tomato Pepper Fish gravy
from Pappu of Cooking with Swarna.
Thanks Pappu.

Cauliflower egg stir fry from Pooja of Pooja's kitchen.

Thanks Pooja.






Paneer Butter Masala
from Pavithra of Dishes from my kitchen.

Thanks Pavithra.

Fish curry From Radhika vasanth of Sourashtra kitchen.

Thanks Radhika.

Green Chicken Kuruma from Sanghi of Sanghi's tasty bites.
Spicy Mutton Curry from Sanghi of Sanghi's tasty bites.
Classic Chicken Curry from Sanghi of Sanghi's tasty bites.

Thanks Sanghi.

The following are contributed by Sapthanaa.

pepper mutton masala
from Sapthanaa Balachander of Passion4cooking.
egg thakkali thokku from Sapthanaa Balachander of Passion4cooking.

Egg masala
from Sapthanaa Balachander of Passion4cooking.
chilli chicken (srilankan) from Sapthanaa Balachander of Passion4cooking.
Chilli chicken manchurian from Sapthanaa Balachander of Passion4cooking.
Chicken Chukka Fry from Sapthanaa Balachander of Passion4cooking.

Thanks Sapathanaa.




The following recipes are from Sapthanaa Balachander of Passion4cooking.

Crab Curry

crab pirattal

saunf chicken

Egg burji (1)

Fish masala

Pepper crab

Mutton Kheema


kheema kofta curry


Mutton kurma

Pepper chicken

kashmiri Mutton liver masala

Mutton Stew

Thanks Sapthanaa.





Mutton Keema from Saraswathy Balakrishnan of Taste of Saras' kitchen.

Thanks Saraswathy.

Rogan gosh from Saritha of My kitchen aroma.

Thanks Saritha.

Egg curry from Shama of Easy to cook recipes.

Thanks Shama.

Egg in Mint Gravy from Srivalli of Ammaji recipes.

Thanks Srivalli.

Chicken curry from Sudha of Malaysian delicacies.
Chicken Madrasa from Sudha of Malaysian delicacies.
Kari Kapitan from Sudha of Malaysian delicacies.
Fish Curry from Sudha of Malaysian delicacies.
Nyonya Fish Curry from Sudha of Malaysian delicacies.

Thanks Sudha.

Egg Omlette Curry from Sunanda Dey of Sunanda's kitchen.

Thanks Sunanda.


Chicken ularthu
from Varsha of Will-o'-the- wisp.

Thanks Varsha.

Indian Prawn Curry from Vijitha Shyam of A foodie n her cooking hat.

Thanks Vijitha.


Chicken salna for parotta
from Viki of Viki's kitchen.

Ginger chicken
from Viki of Viki's kitchen.
Mutton sukka varuval from Viki of Viki's kitchen.

Note:
As per many of my friends' requests I am accepting lateral entries from today.
So if you are eager to include any of your recipes here , please drop the URL of your post in the comment column. I will be glad to accept them as lateral entries.
There is no time line for that.
Non bloggers can send it to my mail id: vikiskitchen@gmail.com

4 comments:

Sailaja Damodaran said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! excellent round up....

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

I had to check the non veg round up! Awesome job..

Malaysian Delicacies said...

Hi Viki,
Amazing roundup.
Thx for including all my entries.

Mythreyi Dilip said...

That was an excellent round-up! Thanks for including my entries dear:)

Ulunthu kazhi

Ulunthu Kali is a highly energetic food, rich in protein and vitamins. This kaLi is given to girls who have reached puberty for nearly 16 da...