Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy celebrations !

Hi friends, Here I have three celebrations in one day.

Today is Solemnity of the 'Assumption of Mother Mary' day and it is celebrated all over the world by Christians. We celebrated an early morning mass in our nearby church.

Today is Indian Independence day. While growing up, I used to look forward for this day with lot of expectations. Though that day is a holiday in India, we used to gather for dance parties in school in beautiful dresses , enjoy the flag hoisting and share sweets. Happy memories, as always:) Wishing all a very happy Independence day!

Image courtesy : click here



Viki's kitchen has reached ONE MILLION hits today. I am sure it is possible only by the grace of God, as I know myself very well:).Just like most other bloggers, this blog means a lot to hubby and me. I love my blog as if she is a little child and pour out all our happy memories through her:) I started this blog to record my mom's recipes to remember her and to pass on the heritage. Also I record the delicious recipes I got from the people I love and admire. Hubby dear reads all my posts from the beginning and suggests me something always.  Xav's food reviews makes me cook and blog with more enthusiasm. I owe a lot to my hubby, readers, friends and family for your valuable suggestions and love. Thanks for all your well wishes, comments, suggestions and encouragement to keep me writing. Please keep visiting and let's see that billion counts too:)

Have a nice day!

Love,
Viki

8 comments:

Divya A said...

Wow dear a billion hits that's really a great thing!! God bless :) And wish you many more hits and success :) All the best dear!!
Today's Recipe - Aatu Thala Curry / Lamb Head Curry
You Too Can Cook Indian Food Recipes

Kavitha said...

Congrats on reaching one million hits....Great going and keep rocking...

Happy Independence Day :)

http://eezy-kitchen.blogspot.com/

Suja Manoj said...

Congrats dear Viki,way to go gal,keep rocking!love your space
Happy Independence Day!

Neelambaram said...

Congratzz !! Happy celabrations to you too :)

virunthu unna vaanga said...

wow... million hits.. congrats viki...
VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA

Gita Jaishankar said...

Congrats on your achievement Viki...take care.

Reshmi Mahesh said...

Congrats on million hits dear...

Smita said...

Congrats Viki!!!!!!!!!!

Ulunthu kazhi

Ulunthu Kali is a highly energetic food, rich in protein and vitamins. This kaLi is given to girls who have reached puberty for nearly 16 da...