Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lovely Gifts !

We all love gifts . Yeah! its very to exciting to receive a surprise gift. That too in blogosphere we are blessed with so many lovely friends pampering us with cute awards.
First award and very first comments do excite us a lot and no one can deny that:) You should have seen me when I received my very first award from Gita....Each and every award inspires me more and reminds me to be creative. That's the power of appreciation. Isn't it!

Malar of Kitchen Tantra has shared this lovely Cheer reading award with me. Not only in cooking , she has the potential to succeed anything she undergoes. I adore her space because of the unknown medicinal cum historical info she shares there along with excellent food. Her non-veg menus are endless and makes anyone crave. I wonder how she learnt so much recipes and prepares them with such dedication everyday. I am addicted to her Brinjal serwa and Vazhai poo kuruma. Don't miss her round up on Kitchen mishaps event now.



Thanks Malar. I am so glad to get it from a passionate person like you.
You always make me cheerful:)

Kathy of 'Lessons from the Monk I married' , has presented me a Happiness award. She is a writer cum blogger and her lessons on life are very inspiring. Many a times after reading hers I understand the true meaning of simple pleasure in my life. Her recent post on 'The Best Things In Life Are Free' has made me identify the hidden treasures around me:)



I am so proud to get an award from a great person like her. I am in cloud 9 now:)

Now I have to share 10 things that make me happy as per the award rule. OMG!Its very pleasant to recollect what makes us happy and its the true meaning of award here.

Here are they:)

1. Cooking for my husband, who appreciates me for everything I do.
2. Visiting Churches, all religious places and celebrating festivals.
3. Pink color, Watching Rose flowers or any flower.
4. movie night at home with popcorn and coke.
5. Shopping.
6. Gardening , bird watching and country side living.
7. Walking, Basketball.
8. Blogging, blog-hopping, browsing.
9. Collecting inspiring books, cook books, greeting cards, coins, .
10. Visiting Aquarium, Zoo, museums.

Thanks for this gift and opportunity dear! I feel so honored to get this from you. This means a lot to me and your every day lessons inspires me very much. Best wishes!

The next award is from Kitchen Queen of Khatta Meetha theeka. I admire her recipes because of the simple ingredients and easy to follow instructions. I love her Kuzhi appam and Thaval vadai which are in to-do list now:)



Thanks dear! I am very glad to get such an appreciation from a nice person like you.

I think the Beautiful blogger and Cheer reading awards have gone many rounds . So I would like to share the Happiness award (which kathy presented me), with the following friends.

Malar of kitchen Tantra
Kitchen Queen of khatta meetha theeka.
Gita of Gita's kitchen.
Vinolia of Akal's saapadu.
Jaleela of samayal attakasangal
Shama of easy 2 cook recipes.
Devasena of A connoisseur's eye for life's little melodies.
Usha Nandhini of Usha Nandhini's recipes.
Saraswathy Balakrishnan of Taste of Sara's kitchen.


Congrats friends! I am eager to read your happy moments also:)

A small break:

I can't be using internet till Monday (01/25/2009) due to travel .So please excuse me, if I didn't reply . I will try to get back as soon as possible.

Enjoy blogging and take care!
Love,
Viki.

27 comments:

Trendsetters said...

Congrats keep up the good work

Shama Nagarajan said...

Congrats dear..thank you for this lovely award....got ur entries...will soon post the roundup

Preety said...

congrats

Anonymous said...

congrats

Anupama said...

And I am proud of you too, for doing such a great job in the blogosphere :-).

Indian food recipes said...

congrats !

Saraswathy Balakrishnan said...

Thank u so much for sharing the award with me dear.Have safe journey:)

Anu said...

Congrats... Great job..

chef and her kitchen said...

congrats...

Nandinis food said...

Wow! Congrats to you! Well done!

Malar Gandhi said...

Dear Viki,

Thats really sweet of you to give an intro to the fellow bloggers, I am really feeling very shy, turning pinkk!! Thanks a bunch, buddy.

Congrats on your awards, enjoy to the core and again thanks a thousand times for sharing it with us.

All girls like flowers, nice...

Devasena Hariharan said...

Thanx a lot dear for the award! I will post it in my blog soon.

You have a good blog. Only in the recent past, started to get hooked to cooking blogs.

Preethi Rajeev said...

Congrats

Sailaja Damodaran said...

Congrats & wish to get more.Nice way to know more about you

Gita Jaishankar said...

Congrats on your well-deserved awards dear..thank you so much for passing it on to me...really appreciate it :) It was nice reading about you...take care.

malarvizhi said...

congrats dear.

Learn Speaking English said...

Your blog is very good.

gtyuk said...

wow, that's a lot of lovely gifts Viki!!! co,ngratulations for all these well-merited awards and I'm sure you'll be offered lots more!!!

thank you for the kind thought of sharing this lovely happiness award with me, that's something nice coming from a joyful person like you!!! it was a pleasure reading about the things that make you happy, lovely!!!

Sarah Naveen said...

Congrats dea..!!!! It was really nice knowing more abt you pinky babe....

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Congrats on all your awards Viki, infact you well deserve them!!!

Rachana said...

Congratulations on your awards! You have a great collection of recipes here and you got a new follower :)

Sashi said...

Hi Viki, Congrats on ur awards !! Have been busy for a while, do visit my blog when u get time.

Aruna Manikandan said...

Congratulations dear!!!!!!!!

Ms.Chitchat said...

Congrats on ur awards. Toured ur space and just loved it. You have a wonderful collection of easy recipes.
Following u :):)

Chitchat
http://chitchatcrossroads.blogspot.com/

fimere said...

bravo pour ce prix tu le mérites
bonne soirée

Siddhi Shirsat said...

hey nice recipe viki...congrats for ur awards u deserve them...hey i hv couple awards for u in my blog, plz chk thm whn u gt tym

Christy Gerald said...

Hi Viki Zavier!.I'm from Tirunelveli Dist and my husband is from Tuticorin.Most of the dishes published here reveals the recipes preparation are same to certain extent.But this one different and will be a tasty kesari indeed.-
Christy Gerald

Ulunthu kazhi

Ulunthu Kali is a highly energetic food, rich in protein and vitamins. This kaLi is given to girls who have reached puberty for nearly 16 da...