Monday, July 25, 2016

South Indian Vegetarian Party

Recently we hosted a party for our neighbor aunty, who has become a new grandma. That's the baby's first party to go and that made it more memorable for us. So here is the menu I prepared for the new mom and grandparents and family.
South Indian dinner party 

Poori is getting ready !
My party menu !

Here is the menu :
Cucumber salad
Ulunthu vadai with fresh coconut chutney
Idli  with sweet mango sambar
Poori with potato masala
Kulfi ice cream

Hope you all love this party menu as much as we all do !


8 comments:

Rafeeda AR said...

I would've loved to be a guest at that party, so much delicious food!

Beena said...

Nice recipes. Love it dear

Vikis Kitchen said...

Thanks Rafee. I will be making more special dishes, if you are coming dear.

Vikis Kitchen said...

Thanks Beena.

Suja Manoj said...

Looks so yummy Viki..your neighbors are lucky to have a nice friend like you :)

Vikis Kitchen said...

Thanks Suja. I truly believe that I am blessed to have such nice people around me. I am lucky to have friend like you dear.

subhashini said...

Hey Hi
First time in ur space. very nice collections. This looks really mouthwatering.

Vikis Kitchen said...

Thanks for your lovely comments dear. Keep visiting. I too like your blog very much. Keep in touch da.

Ulunthu kazhi

Ulunthu Kali is a highly energetic food, rich in protein and vitamins. This kaLi is given to girls who have reached puberty for nearly 16 da...